The Holy Inquisition guided tour in Toledo
- Explore with the guide the Witchcraft Exhibition
- Learn about the most legendary practices of warlock and witches
- Go on a tour inside the Instrument of Tortures Exhibition
- Discover a different point of view of Toledo
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stuff such as gnomes, goblins and items used in potions to bring love back or to be in touch with the afterlife. Immerse yourself in a world of mysteries, witches, amulets, ointments and healing remedies.
Toledo was not also a city of history and culture but also a place of magic. At the same time, it was a very blessed and catholic city, where the Inquisition was established and witches were one of the main concerns. Magic, witches, warlocks, atheist, Judaizers. Walk a little bit more with the guide and visit another exhibitions about Punishment by the Inquisition. All the instrument that you can admire here where carefully planned to cause pain and suffering.
- Entrance ticket to Ancient instrument of torture exhibition
- Entrance ticket to Witchcraft and fantastic creatures
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously Spanish and English)
- Children 10-17 years old
- Meet at Zocodover Square at 4.00pm. Near the yellow post box. The guide carries a white umbrella
- Please arrive between 10 to 15 minutes before check-in
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Food is not allowed inside
Daily at 4.00pm
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”. Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful cit...
If you are traveling through the center of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incred...
Located 70km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNE...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...