Beer makes history better - guided walking tour in Toronto
- Discover some fantastic seasonal and local brews, complete with recommendations from your beer geek tour guide
- Pay a visit to three unique and beloved Toronto pubs
- Meander through the iconic St Lawrence Market, chatting with vendors, admiring the products, and nabbing samples
- Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighbourhoods
- Learn that beer really does make history better!
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the woes of Toronto's people. Join them in historic pubs and hear tales of years gone by over a craft beer on this Toronto tour that proves that beer does indeed make history better (like that was ever in doubt)!
Throughout its history, from the early 1800s, when Toronto was known as "York" to the modern metropolis it is today, the citizens of this city have used beer for refreshment and merrymaking. This Toronto beer tour is a historic walk through the streets of the old Toronto and an introduction to Canadian beer all rolled into one.
- Beer tasting
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.)
- Beer sampling is included at the end of the tour. Drinks may be purchased at stops during the tour
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 19 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...