Lift Your Spirits Toronto Distillery District tour
- Follow a local guide with a passion for mixology
- Savor local spirits, beer, a craft cocktail and tapas
- Learn all about the historic Distillery District
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walking tour. Listen to your guide share all about the city's distillation industry, both past and present, as you walk the cobblestoned streets and admire the Victorian-era industrial architecture.
Visit the grand and impressive Spirit of York Distillery, and actually witness the distillation processes of premium vodka, gin and whiskey. Learn to properly savor the spirits, then you'll enjoy some gourmet appetizers and even a cocktail based on your favorite spirit!
- Local guide
- Gooderham & Worts whiskey or a cocktail
- Tutored tasting flight of local spirits
- Gourmet snacks
- Arvo Coffee - 17 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
- End point: Madrina Bar y Tapas - 2 Trinity St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
- All passengers must be 19 years of age or older
- Tuesday through Saturday 3.00pm until 5.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...