Queen West pastry crawl in Toronto
- Explore the dynamic and trendy neighborhood of Queen West
- Indulge in four delightful pastry spreads
- Take home a Polaroid picture of your sweet adventure
Work up an appetite walking around Queen West, and reward yourself with sweet treats on a 2.5-hour pastry crawl in Toronto! Walk around the vibrant neighborhood with your guide as you taste signature products at each bakery and learn the history of the shops.
Stop for a drink at a local eatery near the stunning Trinity Bellwoods Park and create your own Argentinian dessert at another café. Try divine eclairs, enjoy delicious Italian sweets and then take a tour of Queen West as well as famous Graffiti Alley. That's not all--you'll also receive a polaroid picture of you and your sweets to take home!
- Local guide with a sweet tooth
- Polaroid photo shoot
- Visits to four fabulous bakeries
- Yerba Mate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 4: free
Nugateau - 717 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1E6, Canada
- End-point: El Almacen - 1078 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1H8
- 11.30am-2.00pm Tuesday through Friday
- 2.30pm-5.00pm on both Saturday and Sunday
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...