Set off for the discovery of Piedmont's regional cuisine while in Turin! Stroll through the market stalls of Porta Palazzo with your guide. Get all the best fresh products that you'll later use in a cooking class with a local. Along the way, listen and learn the secrets of regional recipes and then get ready to prepare some tasteful Agnolotti. Conclude your experience in a cozy pasta shop, where you'll enjoy a light lunch including a typical antipasto and a first course.
Piedmontese cooking class with market tour and light lunch in Turin
Language: English , Italian
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Feel like a local shopping in the biggest market in town
- Learn the secrets of the best recipes from a regional taste expert
- Relax at lunch, tasting what you have prepared
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Cooking class
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Via Milano 20, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Monday to Saturday at 10.00am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.