The Royal Card is the key to the castles of Piedmont, and it will allow you to relive the regal atmosphere of the great Savoy courts with the whole family.
With the Royal Card you can:
- Get free access to the following Royal Residences (temporary exhibitions included): Basilica di Superga (Apartment - Royal Tombs), Royal Museums of Turin, Palazzo Carignano (Apartment of the Princes of Carignano and National Museum of the Risorgimento), Palazzo Madama - Museo Civico d'Arte Ancient, Villa della Regina, Ducal Castle of Agliè, Hunting Palace of Stupinigi, Castello di Rivoli - Museum of Contemporary Art, Castello de La Mandria, La Venaria Reale, Castello Reale di Govone, Castello di Racconigi
- Get free use of the special 'Venaria Express' shuttle
- Get on board the famous red double-decker buses of the Citysightseeing Torino with a 10% reduction on tickets for comfortable seats to reach the Residences of Turin
- Receive a 10% reduction on the Merenda Reale: get a snack at some of the cafés at the Royal Residences
- Receive a 10% reduction on tours made by Aero Club Torino to admire the Royal Residences from above
- Receive a 10% reduction on TaxiTorino