This food and wine tour in Turin gives you the chance to explore its best culinary tradition and discover the most renown dishes and the recipes that Turinese people love. The most iconic are the fragrant breadsticks accompanied with local cured meats, the famous first courses with ingredients from the Turinese territory and the meats, the very strength of cuisine from Piedmont. Finally, to conclude an actual Turinese meal, one cannot miss the delicious desserts from the local food tradition.
Turin traditional food tour
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Tuesday to Sunday
Printed ticket only
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the best restaurants and eateries in Torino
- Discover hidden food gems in the Italian capital of chocolate
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Chiesa di Santa Cristina, Piazza San Carlo, Torino, TO, Italia
In front of the Church of Santa Cristina.
What to remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per booking. The maximum number of participants is 10
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 11.45am
Do Eat Better Experience
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.