Scenic seaplane tour of Vancouver
- Soar over Vancouver on a harbour seaplane!
- Enjoy aerial views of all the landmark sites
- Take advantage of the fantastic photo opportunities
This tour is the ideal introduction to seaplane aviation and one of the most popular tours of the North Shore Mountains. Departing from downtown Vancouver’s bustling Coal Harbour, you'll experience a complete aerial view of the city!
Photographers will especially enjoy a bird’s eye view of Horseshoe Bay, English Bay and Deep Cove. The sensation of landing on water is something you'll never forget!
- 30-minute scenic seaplane tour
- Infant (under 1): free
- Child (2 to 11 years)
Vancouver Harbour Floatplane Centre (VHFC): Unit 1 Burrard Landing, 1055 Canada Place
Located on the lower seawall level of the Vancouver Convention Centre West
- Passengers are required to confirm services 24 hours prior by contacting the supplier directly
- One piece of photo identification is required
- Passengers must check in 25 minutes prior to departure time with government-issued photo identification
- 1st May to 30th September
- Departure from 08:45 am to 6:45 pm
- 1st October to 30th April
- Departure from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
Please select your preferred departure time at check out
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...