Victoria sightseeing tour from Vancouver
- Soak in the views of the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island by ferry
- Visit prominent landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown in Downtown Victoria
- Spending the afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Downtown Victoria
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A vacation to Vancouver is not complete without a day trip to Victoria. The Victoria sightseeing tour begins with a scenic ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands. Then you'll be treated to a coastal drive through the communities of James Bay, catching sights of Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0. Then the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria, with stops at the Inner Harbour, Government Street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings.
- Ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands
- Explore Downtown Victoria
- Deluxe coach bus offering onboard entertainment
- All taxes and ferry fees
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Saturdays, 7.15am
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Departure times may vary by date
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...