Accademia Gallery of Venice and Sestiere Dorsoduro private tour
- Marvel at the extraordinary collection of more than 800 paintings from 1200 to the 18th century
- Explore the picturesque Sestiere Dorsoduro with its beautiful monuments and museums
- If you're lucky enough, you might be able see the Vitruvian Man (displayed to the public only occasionally)
Enjoy a private tour to visit the most important and famous museums in Venice, the Accademia Galleries. Inside, your guide will take you to see the extraordinary collection of Venetian paintings created between the fourteenth and eighteenth centuries by great masters who made the history of European painting. You can admire works belonging to the Byzantine art, to the Gothic period, until you'll meet the Renaissance artists such as Bellini, Giorgione, Tintoretto and Carpaccio and the 1600 "landscape artists" such as Longhi, Canaletto and Guardi.
The Galleries of the Accademia di Venezia also host the "Vitruvian Man", the famous pencil drawing made by Leonardo da Vinci at the end of the 15th century. Because of its inestimable value, the work is exhibited only on rare occasions.
At the end of the tour, you'll have the chance to walk, with your private guide, around the "artistic" Dorsoduro district "Sestiere Dorsoduro". There, you'll see the most representative spots such as Campo Santa Margherita, Fondamenta Zattere and Campo San Barnaba.
- private tour guide
- entrance tickets for the Accademia Gallery
- tour of the Sestiere Dorsoduro
- any food/drinks
Gallerie dell'Accademia: Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- For security reasons, access to the museum is prohibited to all those who have their faces covered by any element that can make it difficult to recognize the person.
- Small dogs are allowed as long as they are kept in the special kennels.
- Inside the museum it is allowed to take photos but strictly without using the flash.
- It is forbidden to introduce and eat food inside the Museum.
- There are lifts, platforms and elevators that facilitate the exhibition route for people with different abilities.
- Starting every day, except for Monday, at 10.00 am and 3.00 pm.
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
This entertaining Carnival tour starts by following Giacomo Casanova's footsteps, taking you back to...
Join this private cooking class and learn to cook Cicheti like a local with your personal chef.Ciche...