An Evening in Schönbrunn: palace visit, dinner and concert
- Visit the famous Schönbrunn Palace with an audioguide tour
- Have an elegant dinner in a luxurious restaurant
- Enjoy a concert with finest music of Mozart and Strauss
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the fully renovated Palace Orangery where Mozart himself performed in 1786. To get the full taste of Vienna, you will start your evening with a tour of the palace with audioguide and a dinner served in a luxurious restaurant. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. Enjoy fascinating Viennese music at a concert in the Orangery (beginning at 8:30pm).
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schoenbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
Your tour includes a delicious dinner at 6:30pm. The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. It's in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambience of this beautiful venue.
- 1-hour tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide (at daytime during the opening hours)
- 3-course dinner at the Café Restaurant Residenz (beginning 6:30pm)
- Entrance to the concert at the Orangery (beginning 8:30pm)
- Cloakroom fee
ATTENTION: cause of renovation works inside the Orangery, the concerts will take place from January 8th to March 31st in the White-and-Gold hall of the Schönbrunn Palace. On all other days at the Orangery Schönbrunn
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right accriss the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file
- Audioguide on the tour of the Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present
- The audioguide tour is available within the following opening hours of Schoenbrunn Palace:
- April – June: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- July – August: 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM
- September – October: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- November – March: 8.30 AM – 3:30 PM
- The dinner starts at the Café-Restaurant Residenz at 6:30 PM. Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM. The concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends around 10:15 PM
Have an evening of royal pleasures: start by exploring the wonderful palace and enjoy a grand finale...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of t...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...