Chocolate Museum Vienna entrance tickets
- Enjoy a must for chocholics that brings big fun to visitors of all ages
- Learn more about the cultivation of cacao and production of chocolate
- Marvel at sculptures made in chocolate and test yourself in interactive games
- In the end, fill your bag with finest chocolate from the Miscal Shop
- The languages in the museum are English and German
The Chocolate Museum Vienna is a really creative and dynamic oasis of pure culinary enjoyment. It's a place where chocolate lovers of all ages can learn a lot and have fun at the same time. It entertains with interactive games, rewards winners with tastings and gives a lot of informations about the history of the cacao cultivation and chocolate production.
The museum also offers the imitation of a jungle with cacao trees and wild animals, a well as an exposition of figures in chocolate, that complete the tour with facts and contexts from the history of Austria.
At the end you can buy your preferred chocolate in the shop that offers a wide assortment of products.
The texts in the museum are available in English and German.
- Entrance to the museum
- Children (aged 5-14)
- Students and seniors (aged 65+)
- Disabled person
Riesenradplatz 5, Vienna, Austria
Inside the Prater Park, at the Giant Wheel
- Monday-Friday from 10am to 6pm
- Weekends from 10am to 7pm
- 1 January from 11am to 6pm
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing time
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...