Chocolate Praline Workshop at Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Discover how to make the best chocolate pralines
- Create delicious chocolate bars with crispy, ganache or hazelnut creme fillings
- Become a chocolate expert and taste different kinds of chocolate
Learn how to make the best chocolate pralines in Vienna. You can choose between Milk or Dark Chocolate and use Dark Chrispy Ganache, Hazelnut Creme (pasta Gianduja) or Coconut Ganache as a filling.
- Welcome drink with a glass of chocolate-liquor shot
- Chocolate presentation from chocolatier expert
- Demonstration and degustation of diverse kinds of chocolate
- Create your own chocolate bar with the option to decorate it
- Operate state-of-the-art-chocolate-machines
- Make your own Pralines and pack them in lux box
- Design your own hot chocolate recipe the Aztecs - Xocolatl
- Chocolate Pralines Workshop
- Workshop “Chocolate Museum Vienna" diploma
- Museum visit
Chocolate Museum, Riesenradplatz 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
- The minimum age for participants for this workshop is 13 years
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...