Chocolate Praline Workshop at Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Discover how to make the best chocolate pralines
- Create delicious chocolate bars with crispy, ganache or hazelnut creme fillings
- Become a chocolate expert and taste different kinds of chocolate
Learn how to make the best chocolate pralines in Vienna. You can choose between Milk or Dark Chocolate and use Dark Chrispy Ganache, Hazelnut Creme (pasta Gianduja) or Coconut Ganache as a filling.
- Welcome drink with a glass of chocolate-liquor shot
- Chocolate presentation from chocolatier expert
- Demonstration and degustation of diverse kinds of chocolate
- Create your own chocolate bar with the option to decorate it
- Operate state-of-the-art-chocolate-machines
- Make your own Pralines and pack them in lux box
- Design your own hot chocolate recipe the Aztecs - Xocolatl
- Chocolate Pralines Workshop
- Workshop “Chocolate Museum Vienna" diploma
- Museum visit
Chocolate Museum, Riesenradplatz 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
- The minimum age for participants for this workshop is 13 years
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...