Flexi PASS for 3, 4 or 5 free attractions of Vienna
- Discover Vienna with a comfortable pass saving money
- Choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 of 30 top attractions in Vienna
- Skip the Line at the entrance of the attractions
- Get a detailed booklet with information on the city and its sights
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna saving money at the same time? With the Flexi PASS you get skip-the-line entrance to a choosen number of attractions ( 3, 4 or 5) and you can take advantage of a real price advantage. With the Flexi PASS the entrances cost you definitely less than taking single entrance tickets.
Moreover the pass provides you with a useful booklet that contains detailed informations about the main attractions of the city, representing a great help in planning your sightseeing.
Choose from the following sights and attractions your personal favourites:
- 24 hours HOP ON HOP OFF with Vienna Sightseeing Tours including a free guided walking tour
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Schönbrunn Zoo
- Upper Belvedere
- Danube Tower
- Imperial Treasury
- Museum of Natural History
- Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Burial Vault
- State Hall of the Austrian National Library
- Kunst Haus Wien
- House of Music
- 5D Cinema, Walk of Stars, Laser Spy & Vienna Flight at Vienna’s Prater
- Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Beethoven Museum
- Collection of Anatomical Pathology in the Madhouse Tower
- Haydn House
- Jewish Museum Vienna and Museum Judenplatz
- Johann Strauss Appartment
- Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Leopold Museum
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- mumok (Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation)
- Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Schubert's Birthplace
- Schubert's Place of Death
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Vienna Ring Tram
- Skip-the-line entrance to 3, 4 or 5 top attractions of Vienna (depending on the choosen option)
- Detailed booklet with informations on all attractions
- Use of the public transport (Wiener Linien)
- Children under the age of 6 years: free on selected sights if accompanied by an adult holding a Flexi PASS
- Children between 6 and 18 years (included): reduced Junior Flexi PASS
Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre, Opernpassage, Top 3, 1010 Vienna
Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre (the voucher you get after the booking is not your Flexi Pass). The Vienna PASS Customer Service Center is located at the Opernpassage (pedestrian underpass) right next to the Vienna
State Opera. Use exitway to underground stations U1, U2 and U4
If you choose the hop-on hop-off bus, the Red Line and Yellow Line of ViennaSightseeing depart in front of the State Opera
- Most of the museums offer multilingual audioguides and information leaflets
- Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre: Tel.: 43 1 503 30 33
- Your Flexi PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
- The Flexi PASS is not designed for large groups
- Before you start, please fill in the date of first use on the back of your pass
- The Flexi PASS is transferable
- Your FLEXI PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
- Opening hours of the Customer Service Centre, where you have to redeem your voucher:
- From November to March: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday and holidays 10am-3pm
- From April to October: Monday-Saturday: 9.30am-6pm; Sunday and holidays 09.30am-3 pm
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Witness the Morning Exercise with music which offers an insight into the training of the riders and ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore the Belvedere complex, a precious example of Baroque architecture with treasured works of ar...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...
Combine your hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing ticket with the Vienna airport bus for travel to and fro...
Located only one hour drive from Vienna, Bratislava is easily reached by bus, so why not take the ad...
Uncover Viennese neighborhoods and their hidden gems of extraordinary street art pieces and cosy caf...