Half Day Guided Tour in the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
- See the highlights of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Wien
- Visit the museum with a professional guide
- Admire the artworks of Titian, Rembrandt and many more
An art-loving, licensed guide will guide you through the famous Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna and show you the most important highlights, but also some "insider tips" in the Gemäldegalerie, the Kunstkammer and the Ancient Egyptian Collection. The museum enchants with unique works, most of which come from the Habsburg collections.
Enjoy the paintings of Titian, Rembrandt, Pieter Bruegel the Elder, Rubens, van Dycke, Giorgione, Raphael; marvel at the most famous and probably most precious salt barrel in the world, the Saliera, and admire beautiful works of antiquity. In between we take a little breather and visit the museum in a relaxed way.
Salt barrel (Saliera), Benventuo Cellini 1540-1543, Paris © KHM-Museumsverband
Domed hall - © KHM-Museumsverband
Main stairs - © KHM-Museumsverband
- Admission to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
- Guided tour with licensed guide
- Food & Drinks
Burgring 5, 1010 Vienna, Austria
In the museum's dome hall. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Min 4, max 10 participants
- If you would like to book a group tour with more than 10 participants, please contact email@example.com
- Please note: The entrance fee for the museum is not included in the price
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...