Under the motto "Viennese flair" you can spoil your palate with local wines as well as your ears with traditional, lively and romantic Viennese music! The concert evenings will be hosted by a charming moderator in German. Escape the worries of everyday life and dive into the wonderful world of Viennese music and wines.
Concerts & Operas
Schönbrunn Palace concerts with Viennese music and wine
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a romantic evening in the beautiful setting of the Orangery Schönbrunn
- Listen to Viennese entertainment music from 1850 to 1950
- Delight your palate with local wines or lemonade
- The constantly adapted security measures ensure a COVID-safe evening
What to expect
- Wine service
What's not included
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Vienna, Österreich
The entrance to the Orangery Schönbrunn is located directly opposite of the metro station U4 „Schönbrunn”, 300 meters left from the main gate to Schönbrunn Palace.
What to remember
- Free choice of seating in the selected category at the Schönbrunn Palace
- The event is constantly adapted to the current security measures to contain the corona pandemic
- Every guest must bring a mouth-nose protection mask to the event
- The 1-meter safety distance from the other guests must be observed by visitors at all times (both in the building and in the garden)
The evening's program:
- Admission and beginning of the wine and beverage service at 7.30pm
- Allocation of seats within the booked category
- The concert starts at 8.30pm; end around 10.30pm
- The duration of the concert is approx. 1 hour 45 minutes including a break
WKE Konzert- & Eventveranstaltungs GmbH | Schloss Schönbrunn Konzerte
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 days before the activity begins.