Strauss and Mozart concert with 2-day hop-on hop-off bus
- Highlight your stay by listening to a Strauss and Mozart concert at Kursalon Vienna
- Take advantage of BigBus Vienna's 2-day premium ticket for all hop-on hop-off tours
- Explore Vienna's beautiful inner city with a guided city tour
- Save 7 EUR on average compared to single bookings
Vienna embodies the classical music of its famous composers and a unique architecture reflecting the rich history and the imperial image of the former Habsburg monarchy. Enjoy an unforgettable night in Vienna with an authentic Strauss and Mozart concert with virtuoso musicians, brilliant opera singers and ballet soloists who present a programme full of Viennese charm, with swinging waltzes, polkas, arias and duets of the highest artistic standard.
In addition to the unforgettable concert experience the package gives you the opportunity to discover Vienna's most beautiful attractions in a comfortable double decker bus within 2 days. Be captivated by the impressive architecture and enjoy a guided tour through Vienna's historical city centre. During the bus tour you can hop-off at any time you want to explore the sights. Here you find a map of the routes.
- Attendance at the Strauss and Mozart concert in a respective category
- 2 day premium ticket for blue, red and night tour route of the BigBus Vienna
- Guided city tour through Vienna's city centre
- Cloakroom (except VIP category)
- Child (0-15 years)
Kursalon Vienna, Johannesgasse 33 1010 Vienna
Please come to the ticket office in Kursalon to redeem your voucher. Easily accessible by public transportation or car: Metro station "Stadtpark" (line U4), tram station "Weihburggasse", parking lot available at the premises (2,50 EUR/hour).
- Duration of the concert: 2 hours
- The ticket for the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tours is valid for 48 hours
- During the booking you will have to choose the date for the concert
- For the concert you have the choice between the seating categories VIP, A, B, and C which refer to the distance from the stage (see image in gallery). Once you come to the concert, you will be offered the best seats available within the chosen category
- Languages available during the bus tours: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi and Russian
- Concert starts at 8.15pm and ends at 10.00pm (with intermission)
- Busses run from 9.30am till 6.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...