Strauss & Mozart Concert Package with Dinner in Kursalon Vienna
- Listen to the music of Strauss and Mozart in the Kursalon Vienna
- Enjoy the delicious 3-course dinner in the restaurant "Das Johann"
- Admire the historic Kursalon where Strauss himself used to perform
- Take advantage of the convenient central location of Kursalon
Enjoy the wonderful night in Vienna, when virtuoso musicians, brilliant opera singers and ballet soloists will present a programm full of Viennese charm, with swinging waltzes, polkas, arias and duets of the highest artistic standard.
This concert and dinner packages combine a visit to the Strauss and Mozart concert with a 3-course dinner called "Emperor's Waltz", served in the unique atmosphere of the in-house restaurant "Das Johann". You can choose between enjoying the dinner either before or after the concert.
At Strauss and Mozart concert, you have the choice between the seating categories VIP, A and B, which refer to the distance from the stage. Once you come to the concert, you will be offered the best seats available within the chosen category.
- 3-course dinner
- Attendance at the Strauss and Mozart concert in a respective category
- Drinks during the dinner
Johannesgasse 33, 1030 Wien, Austria
Easily accessible by public transportation or car. Metro Station "Stadtpark" (line U4), tram station "Weihburggasse". Parking lot available at the premises
- The dinner starts at 6.00pm every day followed by the concert at 8.15pm
- From April to October there is an extra concert starting at 6.00pm. The dinner takes place afterwards at 7.30pm
- At check-out select 6.00pm for dinner first at 6.00pm followed by the concert at 8.15pm
- At check-out select 7.30pm for the concert first at 6.00pm followed by the dinner at 7.30pm
- The dinner starts at 6.00pm followed by the concert at 8.15pm. The concert ends at 10.00pm (with 15 min intermission)
- On December 24 the concert starts at 6.00pm and the dinner afterwards starts at 8.00pm
- From April to October there is an extra concert every day starting at 6.00pm (ending at 7.20pm, no intermission). The dinner will start after the concert at 7.30pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...