Street art tour through Vienna
- See 20 pieces of street art by big names like ROA and Shepard Fairey
- Learn about the artist with a local and passionate art guide
- Discover the city and its suburbs from another perspective
Your local expert and guide is a passionate insider of the Viennese Street Art scene who collects information about the art and the artists. Some work carries political, social and artistic references, while others are more personal.
During your tour you will see art by big names in the scene like ROA, Blu, Stink Fish and Shepard Fairey whom have already come to Vienna to leave their mark. Join the tour to follow in the artists footsteps and get a different impression of the city. Your tours mission is not only to promote the Viennese street art, but also to create a platform for travellers and locals to meet, discuss and discover the city and its suburbs from another perspective.
- Local street art expert and guide
- Public transportation ticket
- Children aged (0-5): Free
Heiligenstädter Str. 31, 1190 Wien, Austria
Look for your guide, wearing a yellow Prime Tours shirt, next to the City bike station at the Spittelau metro station.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and suncreen are recommended
- Your tour may need to be cancelled in case of inclement weather. In such case your will be informed beforehand via email. Please check your email inbox 4 hours before your tour starts
- Thursdays to Sundays at 1.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...