Vienna Card with public transport for 24h, 48h or 72h
- 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation
- Discounts for more than 210 museums - great way to save your time and money
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on everything – from sightseeing to entertainment to food and shopping!
It is first of all your ticket for public transport, so that you are free to move comfortably in the whole city for the chosen duration.
Moreover you get discounts with it at all the important museums and attractions, as well as in many other points of interest, like restaurants, wine bars etc, so that - spending a few to buy the card - you spend much less in total during your stay! You just buy your card online, print out the voucher, and when you arrive in the city, you pick-up the card where you prefer – at the airport, at the central railway station, or in the city center, at Albertinaplatz.
As soon as you have picked up and activated the card (validating it at the nearest ticket machine of the transport network) you can start using metros, trams, regional trains, busses and night busses (zone 100), while at the museums and attractions you want to visit, you show it in order to obtain the designated discount. As more attractions you visit, as more you save! Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg, Belvedere, Albertina, Kunsthistorisches Museum, House of Music, Time Travel, Jewish Museum, Leopold Museum, Madame Tussauds, Mozart House, Esterhazy Palace, Prater, and Giant Ferris Wheel, are only few of the must sees in Vienna where you get advantages with the Vienna City Card. Also concerts, city tours, boat cruises, as well as restaurants, cafés, wine taverns and shops will surprise you!
Click HERE to see the advantages of the card.
- Free travel on public transport
- More than 210 discounts at museums, attractions, tours, restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops, shows
- A 134-page book of coupons with instructions on how to use the Vienna Card and information about all the discounts you can get with your card (many offers are only available with a coupon).
- With each red Vienna Card, you can bring along a child under the age of 15 into all public transport for free
You can pick up your red Vienna Card at one of the following addresses:
- Tourist-Info Vienna
- 1010 Wien, Albertinaplatz (Corner Maysedergasse)
- Opening hours: daily from 9:00am-7:00pm
- Tourist-Info Main Station
- 1100 Wien, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, ÖBB InfoPoint
- daily from 9:00am-7:00pm
- Tourist-Info Airport Vienna
- Arrival hall, Contact Office BZ008
- daily from 7:00am-10:00pm
Please bring a copy of this reservation voucher with you (2 pages)
Please note: The airport lies outside Vienna and your card is only valid within municipal limits
- The Vienna Card is valid for 365 days after being generated and is not refundable
- Please note: The airport lies outside Vienna and your card is only valid within municipal limits
Your red Vienna city card is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase, and it will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 24, 48 or 72 hours. You just have to validate your card at the nearest ticket machine
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Dive into Vienna's rich and varied past on this 3-hour walking tour. You'll start off at Michaelerpl...
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of t...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...