Vienna half-day guided wine tour by bike and on foot
- Enjoy a bike tour along the Danube canal
- Stroll through picturesque Nussdorf
- Taste award winning wines in the middle of vineyards
- Take in the stunning panoramic views of Vienna
Go on a guided bike tour from Vienna to Nussdorf along picturesque waterways and discover a beautiful, rural part of Vienna that many visitors don't even know about. Upon arrival in Nussdorf, park your bike and stroll through the quaint lanes. Follow in the footsteps of Beethoven, one of the most famous composers to live and work in Vienna, who often found inspiration in these beautiful surroundings.
After a short uphill walk, you will be rewarded with stunning views of Vienna and the Danube. Here, surrounded by charming vineyards, the wine tasting of the award winning “Gemischter Satz” and “Veltliner” wines is going to take place. Learn more about wines, their production and their importance to Vienna, which is in fact the capital city with the highest wine production in the world. Continue the walk through the vineyards, see historic houses of winemakers and visit a traditional “Heuriger”, a Viennese wine tavern.
On the way back, you can enjoy once more the picturesque ride along the Danube canal by bike, before the tour ends in the city center of Vienna.
- Professional, Blue Badge qualified tour guide
- Bike rental and helmets
- Wine tasting of various Viennese wines
- Small bottle of water
- Additional drinks and food
Bösendorferstraße 5, 1010 Vienna
Meet your guide at the Pedalpower shop (ground floor)
- Please be at the meeting point at 2.45pm. The tour departs at 3.00pm
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age; the wine tasting is only available for participants ages 16+
- Participants must be able to ride a bike on their own for 8-10km and walk for 15-20 minutes up a slight hill
- Minimum number of participants: 4 persons
- May - September: Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...