Experience the history of Vienna with all your senses in a historical location. A one-hour, humorous guided tour in your own language including 5D Cinema, Animatronic Shows, Virtual Reality (VR) Music Ride and Special Effects. Look forward to 1300 m² of fun and adventure for young and old.
The entire Time Travel tour is fully translated by an audioguide system. You will hear both the tour guides as well as the tour and film texts simultaneously translated by the audioguide in your language, while the live guides speak German.
Choose among 10 languages: Hungarian, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese.
- 8 multimedia stations on 1300 m².
- The ancestral gallery: Get to know the most important persons in the history of Vienna.
- Dive off into another era. 5D Action Cinema - Spectacular effects give you the impression of really living in old Vienna.
- Habsburgershow: Get to know the most important persons in Vienna's history and meet the imperial family in person.
- The Plague Pit: Feel relegated to Vienna's last major plague epidemic in 1679. What does a plague doctor look like and how does it feel to be in the middle of a plague pit?
- Virtual Reality Music Ride: Immerse yourself in an immersive 360 ° room experience and experience the course of Viennese music history with VR glasses.
- Raid alarm! Around you, raging World War II and you are in the middle of an air-raid shelter.
- Austria is free! Hear the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl in smashed Vienna.
- Above the rooftops of Vienna: The journey ends with a fantastic Fiaker flight over Vienna as it is today.