Discover the dark side of Zagreb in this fascinating tour. Start a journey into the past combining facts and fiction, being accompanied by a mysterious hooded figure full of stories. Dare to listen and see Zagreb under a different perspective as you learn about the horror stories of days past. Not for the faint-hearted!
Zagreb night tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Experience a new perspective of Zagreb
- Group is joined by a mysterious guide
- Learn about the dark secrets and persons of the city
What to expect
- Certified and experienced local guide
- Dark Spirit of the past guide
- A visit to old basement
- Youth (age 7-14)
Ban Jelačić Square, Zagreb, Hrvatska
In front of the horseman statue at Ban Jelacic Square (main city square). The guide will hold an orange umbrella.
What to remember
- Please note that you need to book a minimum of two tickets. It can be two adult tickets or one adult and one youth ticket.
- Infants (age 0-6) are not allowed
- Please check the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Free Spirit Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.