What’s the ultimate way to have a Grand Canyon experience from Las Vegas? Try this exciting 7-hour helicopter tour. Enjoy a scenic 45-minute flight from Las Vegas to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Take in the breathtaking views from the overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point. As added options, visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk for a photo opportunity or swoop down to the base of the canyon to experience the stunning views from below.
Helicóptero y Globo Aerostático
Western Journey helicopter tour from Las Vegas
Duración: 7 horas
Se acepta el bono en el móvil
- Enjoy a helicopter tour of Grand Canyon West
- Explore Hualapai territory
- Check out the views from the overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point
Qué te espera
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Fee to the Skywalk
1620 Jet Stream Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Lugar de encuentro:
Maverick's terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport at 1620 Jet Stream Drive (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip).
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Maverick does not charge a fee for rescheduling requests made outside of 48 hours prior to your departure time. Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours prior to your flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds
- Parents must have proof of child’s age (government documentation) if they wish for a child to travel on their lap
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Daily: 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 11.00am
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Cargo por reserva
¡Buenas noticias! Esta reserva no tiene ningún cargo adicional.
Política de cancelación
Recibe un reembolso del 100 % si cancelas hasta 2 días antes de que comience la actividad.