Do you feel like your pictures of Paris don't match up to the postcards? This 3-hour private tour of Paris teaches photography skills as well as encourages your creativity and photographic development.
The tour starts with a coffee in a typical café to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skillset. Then, you'll go through the streets of Paris and along the banks of the river Seine, and discover the city's most iconic sights as well as lesser-known ones! Whether you are starting off, a hobbyist, or have years of experience, your professional photographer will find superb photographic opportunities for all kinds of interests, from landmarks and people watching, to hidden secrets and great views over the city. Take advantage of the one-on-one experience of this private and personalized tour to develop your own creative vision.
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
- Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
- Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
- Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
- Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
- Reviewing your photography