Private World War II tour in Amsterdam
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the five years of Nazi occupation in Amsterdam
- Hear how Anne Frank became the symbol of the holocaust in the Netherlands
- See the Royal Palace in Dam Square
- Explore the Jewish district and discover stories of resistance and liberation
- Reflect on WWII at the former Theater of Holland - the Hollandsche Schouwburg
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour tour
- Private guide
- Zennheizer headphones
What to remember
Historical Amsterdam Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience