Get to know the Alhambra, a palace - city which was declared World Heritage Site By the UNESCO in 1984. We will organize your complete visit. Enjoy the tour without queues. The service includes the ticket for the Nasrid Palaces, the Medina, the Alcazaba, the Partal and the Generalife Gardens and Palace. The official tour guide will surprise you with historical information, legends and artistic details of the palace city.
Alhambra, Generalife and Nasrid Palaces skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Skip the long lines to explore the most popular monument in Spain
- Wander the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra
- Learn about the Moorish history of Granada with an expert guide
- Official guide
- Alhambra's complete ticket
- Audio system with headphones
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Children 0-12 years old: reduced
Calle Real de la Alhambra, 9T, 18009 Granada, Spain
Coffee Bar in Alhambra's ticket office right side
- This guided tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility due to the impossibility of visiting non-accessible spaces of the monument
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date
- Please arrive to the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time
- If you are not on time, you can miss the tour
- All participants must have a ticket. If you are participating with a child, up to 7 years old you'll still need to book a ticket for them, even if its free (choose the €0 option)
- Strollers and baby seats are not allowed in the Alhambra. We suggest you use a baby carrier instead
- The start times depends on the date, please check the calendar
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Discover the most traditional and authentic neighborhoods of Granada with this 2-hours tour that wil...
Discover the Alhambra, one of the most beautiful monuments of the world and see with your own eyes w...
Enjoy a flamenco show at the Tablao Flamenco Jardines de Zoraya, one of the most famous tablaos of G...
Enjoy a traditional Spanish dinner and a flamenco show in one of Granada's most famous tablao, the T...
Walk the streets of Granada with a professional guide for this historical tour through this beautifu...