Excursions & day trips
Hebron dual narrative tour
Availability: Wednesdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a unique perspective with a tour of both sides of this unique city
- Visit the Tomb of the Patriachs as well as the major Jewish and Islamic sites in Hebron
- Speak with Palestinians and Israelis living in this divided city
- Better understand the complex political situation
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour guide of both sides of Hebron
What's not included
- Transport to and back from Hebron (15.6 NIS each way for bus and tram)
- Lunch (30 NIS)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience