Kickstart your Las Vegas adventure with an awesome self-balancing electric scooter tour! Explore the Fremont St area and listen to stories of the “original” strip and see where the original casinos started in Las Vegas. You'll also get to see where the World Series of Poker started, where Wayne Newton got his Vegas start, or check out the world’s largest intact gold nugget. You're also free to just drive around for an hour and do some good old fashion exploring There's enough to see downtown where we can keep teenagers to older adults entertained while “whizzing” around.
1-hours Famous Las Vegas guided Segway™ tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Whizz around the awesome streets of Downtown Las Vegas!
- Gain insights into the original side of Las Vegas
- Check out the world's largest intact gold nugget!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Self-balancing scooter and helmet
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Please meet at 707 Fremont St. #1130 Las Vegas, NV. 89101 (inside Container Park).
What to remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- The minimum age for this tour 12
- Hourly from 9 a.m to 3 p.m
Segway Las vegas
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.