Golden Eagle West Rim helicopter tour with Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Fly over the Grand Canyon West Rim with views of Guano Point and Eagle Point
- View the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to the Grand Canyon with multilingual narration
- Enjoy complimentary hotel transfers from most major Strip Hotels
The Golden Eagle helicopter is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. Departing from a private heliport in Boulder City, the tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular Grand Canyon. The tour is hosted aboard a luxurious and comfortable helicopter with wraparound windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger to pilot communications, and choreographed music. You'll feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Boulder City.
Multi-lingual narration: Chinese - Mandarin and Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Round trip transfer from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon West Rim, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Multilingual narration
- Children 2-11
Papillon Terminal located at the Boulder City Airport at 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City, NV 89005
Your helicopter tour will depart from the Papillon Terminal located at the Boulder City Airport at 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City, NV 89005. Check-in is 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
If you have scheduled a hotel pickup, please be at the location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Note: Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pick-up. Pick-up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your ID. All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of 'selfie sticks' and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Times vary, please check the calendar
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonder...