Grand Canyon Helicopter tour and Skywalk express with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Take a professional photo on the Skywalk overlooking the Grand Canyon
- See the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, and Colorado River by helicopter with in-flight narration
- Ride in style with stretch limousine pickup and drop-off service
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, soar over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and long-extinct volcanoes. Let the vastness of the Mojave Desert landscape sweep over you and enjoy aerial views of the canyon stretching more than 40 miles long. You’ll return to the dazzling Las Vegas Strip before your limousine driver picks you up and takes you comfortably back to your hotel.
To start your experience off right, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to a beautiful pre-flight lounge. Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration, and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. There are extensive language options available for guests who do not speak English as a first language.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Mojave Desert
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
- Grand Canyon
- Skywalk Photo
- Eagle Point
- Las Vegas Strip
You’ll head back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate.
- Limousine pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour and in-flight narration
- Professional Skywalk souvenir photo
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please check calendar for seasonal hours
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
This show is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflect the dynamic showma...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...