Grand Canyon West Rim trip by plane with Hoover Dam tour
- Fly up to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Stop by the Hoover Dam on the way back
You’ll take off from Las Vegas aboard a plane and tour the Grand Canyon West Rim from the air. It’s a unique view, allowing you to observe the beauty and contours from a seldom-seen view. The aircraft’s oversized-windows give you perfect views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
After a picnic lunch, you’ll head over to the Hoover Dam for a VIP tour of the interior led by an official government guide. You’ll get to see the Dam’s inner workings, learn about its history and stop for photo ops before returning to Las Vegas by bus.
- 70-minute flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- VIP guided tour of Hoover Dam
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Motorcoach is not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide a valid US-issued driver's license or valid passport. Photocopies will not be accepted
- There is a 250-pound (114 kg) weight limit. Additional costs will apply to passengers exceeding this limit
- Lunch choices: ham, turkey or veggie-style sandwich
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Departure 11.30am
- Pick-ups begin one hour prior to departure
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Don’t miss out on this Grand Canyon West air tour with an interior tour of the spectacular Hoover Da...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Rise above the frenzy of The Las Vegas Strip at one of the city’s premier attractions. As one of the...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death V...
Zumanity is an enticing turn on the real world, making the provocative and the taboo energizing! Aba...
Let your special day begin with a stretch limousine pick-up and head out on a scenic desert drive on...