If you've always wanted to be on a set of a western movie, this tour is perfect for you. To start, you will stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo op, before heading to Chloride Arizona. Before it was a ghost town, it was a little town where silver and other minerals were mined before the mining boom ended. After that, you will be driven along Route 66 highway to the remote ghost town of Oatman Arizona. Once you arrive, you will be amazed by the breathtaking scenery of the Black Mountains and the tumbleweeds that surround you. You might also be accompanied by the wild burros (donkeys) that roam through the town. There will also be modern-day cowboys and bandits for you to take pictures with. If you want, you can also join them in a western-style shoot-out! After some cowboy fun, you can enjoy a drink in the local saloon before your last stop- El Dorado Canyon historic gold mining town. The tour finally ends with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Wild West ghost town explorer day tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Drive down Historic Route 66 and stop at Hoover Dam for iconic photos
- Enjoy a cowboy shoot out show
- Visit a Western Saloon bar, Chloride, Oatman, and El Dorado Ghost Towns
- Listen to live history and entertainment provided by your expert tour guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (veg option available)
- Bottled water
- English guide/driver
Pick-up from your hotels in Las Vegas (within 3 miles of the Las Vegas Strip). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- There's a minimum of 4 people for a guaranteed departure with a maximum of 14 people per tour
- The minimum age to join the tour is 7 years old
- Please wear light layered clothing and wear comfortable shoes
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience