Leave London behind and hop on board the ferry to head off on this Isle of Wight adventure. Once you get there, you'll visit Osborne House and feel like you're truly in the presence of royalty before hitting the beach at Shanklin and Sandown. After you've admired the stunning beaches, it's time to head to Godshill, a traditional village which boasts some of the oldest architecture on the Isle of Wight and even a miniature model village! Once you've explored the village and sampled some of its famous local cider, you'll make your way back to London.
Day trips & excursions
Isle of Wight day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Leave the city behind and head to the Isle of Wight for a real adventure
- Check out Godshill and its miniature model village
- Admire the stunning beaches and discover the history of this island
What to expect
- Entrance to Osborne House
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-4 years old): Free
- Children (5-17 years old): Reduced
50 Tooley St, London SE1 2QF, UK
Please meet your tour guide at bus stop S on Tooley Street.
- This tour runs daily at 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the activity begins.