Malaga group walking tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Tuesday and Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Stroll along Alcazabilla Street and admire the Roman theater and the Alcazaba
- Visit Malaga, the coastal city known for museums such as Thyssen Museum or Pompidou
- Learn more about Pablo Picasso's life and artwork visiting the museum and its birthplace
- A bilingual expert guide will walk you through the city's most emblematic streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bilingual expert guide (EN/ES)
What's not included
- Visit the inside of the buildings
What to remember
Tours in Malaga
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience