Walking tour of Prague's Jewish Quarter with Jewish Museum tickets
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn the story of the Jewish community in Prague
- Discover the history of the Josefov Jewish Quarter
- See Old Jewish Cemetery together with thousands of tombstones.
- Visit the Maisel, Pinkas and Klausen synagogues.
- Learn about touching stories of people who were persecuted by Nazi regime.
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to circuit 2 (Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery)
What's not included
- Entrance to the Old-New Synagogue
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What to remember
Get Prague Guide Michal Vesely
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience