Clogmaking workshop and cheese tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know all the ins and outs of Dutch clogmaking
- Taste the real Dutch Gouda and Edam cheese, stroopwafel and speculaas biscuits
- Enjoy a guided tour and learn everything about cheese and wooden shoe making
- Take your homemade clog with you
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water + lemonade for the children
- Tasting cheese, typical Dutch biscuits and a sip of local fruit wine in the shop.
- All materials needed for the clogmaking workshop.
What's not included
- Fully finished, wearable clogs are not guaranteed
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience