In this tour, you will immerse yourself in exploring the ever-changing Abu Dhabi, and be amazed at the intricate weaving of tradition and modernity of Dubai. You will be able to see the culture by visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the UAE. Taste the culture by visiting the dates market where the best dates and fresh fruits are found. Lastly, learn about the culture at the Heritage Village, where you can see a representation of traditional oasis town and also bring memorable souvenirs back home. In addition, you will also visit the Louvre Museum, where you can see artwork that is a mixture of Eastern and Western-style.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Abu Dhabi tour with Louvre from Abu Dhabi
Availability: Daily except Monday and Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the culture by visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
- Taste the culture by visiting the dates market where the best dates and fresh fruits are found
- Learn about the culture at the Heritage Village, where you can see a representation of traditional oasis town
- Visit the Louvre Museum, where you can see artwork that is a mixture of Eastern and Western-style
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fee to Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
Pick-up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please dress conservatively for the Grand Mosque: loose-fitting clothes or long sleeves and at least ankle-length skirt/pants (no shorts) with no tights or transparent clothes or swimwear. Also, a headscarf is necessary for women
- Please stay within the areas dedicated to visitors at the Grand Mosque, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque and it is recommended not to have intimate behavior like holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship
- Please do not smoke or eat at the Grand Mosque and do not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Please supervise your children during this tour as the architecture in the Louvre Museum includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience