Enrich your Balinese culture experience with a full day tour into the center of the island. Discover Bali's natural and cultural highlights, from the Goa Gajah archeological site to the Kintamani village and its beautiful panoramic views of Mount and Lake Batur. This tour will also give you the opportunity to explore the beautiful Tegalalang Rice terrace and to learn more about the traditional and colorful Barong dance.
Attractions & guided tours
Introduction to Bali
Language: English , French , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Witness the Barong Dance and learn about its mythological origins
- Visit Goa Gajah, an archeological site that despite its name, is not full of elephants
- See Mount Batur from the Kintamani village
- Explore the Tegalalang Rice terrace, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
What's not included
- Beverage and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
You'll be picked up from your accommodation
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily tours starting between 07.45 - 08.00 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.