The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. You will go on riding along the authentic narrow streets, where you will see the old ladies still making pasta by hand, children playing outdoors and people cooking in every corner. Your tour will end discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side, the beach and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed. The tour also includes a tasting of delicious Italian homemade ice cream.
Bari bike tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Explore Bari on a 2-hour bicycle tour and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert local guide
- Taste Italian homemade ice cream
- Ride along the authentic alleys of the old town meeting local people and their traditions
What to expect
- Bike, helmet and lock
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste home made ice cream
- Free Wifi and luggage store
What's not included
- Entrance fees to museums and museums
- Youth (age 7-14)
- Children (age 0-6): free of charge
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari, Italy
At the Velostation office.
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Low difficulty path
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is suitable for everybody with no cycling difficulties. Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year
- Every day at 11.30am and 3.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.