This tour begins with a panoramic view of the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. We will explore the little alleys of the old town and discover the hidden secrets of this beautiful city. You will then get to have a shopping experience visiting the most fashionable atelier and boutiques to discover the real 'made in Italy' products and handcrafts. The tour will end in a lively square in the old town where a typical Italian aperitivo will take place. Spritz or prosecco and some little snacks will be enjoyed after your shopping spree. Time to relax and unwind.
Shopping and walking tour in Bari
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Discover the shopping district of Bari moving along its luxurious streets on this unique 3-hour private tour
- Choose the best 'made in Italy' shops together with your personal shopper
- Enjoy a typical Italian aperitivo with spritz and prosecco
What to expect
- Multilingual personal shopper and guide
- 3-hour tour
- Wifi and luggage storage
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Youth (age 7-14)
- Children (age 0-6): free of charge
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari, Italy
At the Velostation office.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2 adults
- Every day at 11.30am and 3.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.