Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with:
- Free travel on the public transport network of Berlin-Brandenbourg within the price zone AB, or ABC. You can travel with suburban trains (S-Bahn), Metro (U-Bahn), busses, trams, and regional trains (except the special tourist lines). Every adult ticket is also valid for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- Discounts at the most popular attractions like:
- Charlottenburg Palace
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden
- Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
- Reichstag & German Parliament
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Wall Memorial ...and many more!
- Discounts of 25-50% for restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and theater performances, as well as sightseeing tours, boat and bicycle trips through different zones of the city
- A pocket guidebook with handy lists, tips and a city map (available in the Berlin Tourist Information Centers or online)
The AB WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A and B, including the entire city of Berlin. It is valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
The ABC WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A, B and C, including Potsdam and Berlin-Brandenburg Tegel Airport. It is as well valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.