Take a day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a classified growth, Château Franc-Mayne
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the Saint-Emilion medieval village and its amazing underground monuments - free time in the village
- 06.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux