Make the most of your trip to Brussels and visit the astonishing city of Antwerp!
Learn all about its history and mixing of architecture. Admire the blend of the Renaissance, Baroque and Gothic styles in its buildings. With this private and personalized private tour of, maximum, 8 hours, dive deep into the world of the renowned painter Peter Paul Rubens and discover the incredible tradition of Diamond cutting.
This tour can be fully personalized, but to help you here are a few must-see places in Antwerp:
- The Central Train Station: known as the “iron cathedral”
- The diamond district
- “The Meir”: Antwerp’s main shopping street
- The “Meir Palace”: a Rococo mansion that was Napoleon’s palace
- Rubens’ house
- The marketplace, the guildhalls, and the City Hall
- Cathedral of Our Lady: the largest Gothic church in the Low Countries with four masterpieces of Paul Peter Rubens
- The “Het Steen”: a medieval castle
- And much more!