If you are an architecture lover then the Art Nouveau walking tour is especially for you!
Along with your local guide, take the tram to the Bailli neighborhood, where the largest number of Art Nouveau buildings in Brussels is located. During your tour, you will learn everything about the origins and the development of Art Nouveau.
Your tour will end in front of the former home and workshop belonging to one of the founders of this artistic movement: Victor Horta. If you are still thirsty for artistic discoveries don't miss the chance to visit the interior of the house of the architect Victor Horta by yourself.
Receive lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the following sites:
- “Old England House” (Musical Instruments Museum)
- Hotel Tassel, built by Victor Horta in 1893/1894
- Van Rysselberghe House, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1912
- Hotel Otlet, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe and Henry van de Velde from 1894-1898
- Hotel Goblet d’Alviella, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1882
- Hotel Ciamberlani, built by Paul Hankar in 1897
- The house of painter René Janssens, built by Paul Hankar in 1898
- Architect Armand Van Waesberghe
- The Beukman house, built by Albert Roosenboom in 1900
- The private home of architect Paul Hankar
- Victor Horta Museum