Private tour of Argentinian famous Writers in Buenos Aires
- Visit the places where the novels and stories of famous writers such as Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, Bioy Casares and Ernesto Sábato took place
- See the Biblioteca Nacional where Jorge Luis Borges worked as a director of the place
- Get to know some of the homes and coffee shops frequented by these famous writers
- Choose the time of your visit
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, history-oriented guide who will take you on a wonderful tour and teach you about the folklore portrayed in the works of Argentina's finest artists.
You will visit the places where the novels and stories offamous writers such as Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, Bioy Casares and Ernesto Sábato took place. You will also see the places that inspired them including Biblioteca Nacional where Jorge Luis Borges worked as a director of the place.
You will have the occasion to explore the homes and the coffee shops where these writers used to meet along with other local bohemian personalities such as Federico García Lorca, Lola Mora, Victoria Ocampo and Benito Quinquela Martín, amongst others.
This private tour will truly show you the wonderful side of Buenos Aires and its artists, that led to the creation of some of the best literary works in the world.
After your tour, you will be taken back at your hotel.
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary available in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Russian, Mandarin, or Japanese
- Entrance fees
- Meals and beverages
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The price indicated is per person
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Children under 2 are complimentary
- Maximum group size is 12 people.
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: Flexible (You can choose the time)
You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the ...
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...