Enjoy a free morning before the driver collects you from your Port Douglas accommodation. Once onboard, sit back, relax and take in the beautiful views as you travel the Captain Cook Highway to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. The driver will also provide interesting commentary along the way. Once you arrive at Hartley’s, you have plenty of time to explore this great park. Stroll around the boardwalks and pathways, through woodlands and rainforest where you can see an array of wildlife. Don’t miss the regular wildlife presentations, including the Wetlands Cruise, Snake Show, Crocodile Attack Show, and Cassowary feeding. There is also a Café where you can purchase your own lunch or snacks. After a wonderful afternoon learning about our unique wildlife, board your vehicle for the return journey to your Hotel.
Half-day Hartley's crocodile adventures
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn all about these unique marsupials from their carer
- Cruise the lagoon in search of crocodiles and admire native wildlife
- Self-guided tour spend as long as you like inside
What to expect
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s crocodile adventures
- Snake Show
- Wetlands cruise
- Crocodile attack show
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 4-14)
- Infant (age 0-3):Free admission
Pick up from your hotels in Cairns and Northern Beaches. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sun hat
- Please see the calendar for availability
Down Under Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.