Sail with only a maximum of 25 guests to an exclusive Great Barrier Reef site, just 1km off the beautiful tropical Green Island. Departing from Cairns daily, this day tour offers the most personal reef and island experience in Cairns. Enjoy four and a half hours of reef and island time to snorkel or (dive if the option is chosen). Then, enjoy a large fresh smorgasbord lunch with seafood, watch a fish feed with the marine park approval and then take a quick tender trip across to the island where you can take a stroll on the white coral sands, relax, take a dip in the shallow waters, or visit Marineland Melanesia (entrance fee excluded) and see a crocodile feed in captivity. After enjoying the reef and island, you will sail home with the crew serving you wine and cheese platters on your journey home.
Personal sail, tropical island, and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Sail and snorkel an exclusive site on the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore a tropical island
- Boutique-style tour with only 25 guests maximum
- Advanced Eco Certified Tour
- Local family-owned and operated for over 22 years
What to expect
- Danish pastries and fresh fruit onboarding
- Cheese platter and complimentary glass of wine on sail home
- Complimentary coffee and tea all day
- Reef interpretation material to view on board
- Informative reef brief and fish feed
- All snorkel equipment including lycra/wetsuits and snorkel jackets
- In-water snorkel supervision if required
- Use of equipment
- Afternoon tea
What's not included
- Introductory and Certified Diving (10-12M) – Onboard Optional extra
- Administrative fee per person to be paid in cash (20 AUD$)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond specified area
- Child (4-14 years)
Ocean Free and Ocean Freedom - Cairns Premier Reef and Island Tours
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
What to remember
- Bring your swimming suit, towel, sunscreen, and hat, sunglasses
- Please prepare AUD$20 per person admin fee to be paid at check-in
- Guests must be mobile and stable enough to move around a sailing vessel and transfer from the main vessel into the tender and onto the beach
- Due to COVID_19 requirements we will need your full name, e-mail adress and phone number before or at check-in. Your safety is our concern - we are COVID-safe and follow all requirements. You will be asked screening questions at check-in. Please advise and do not turn up for check-in if unwell.
- Optional diving can be booked onboard but is subject to filling out a dive medical form onboard to ensure that you don't have any medical conditions in the past or present or take any medications that could be contradictory to diving. If diving on the day is important to you let us know so we can advise if any medical clearance from a QLD diving doctor may be required prior to travel.
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's day, and refurbishment and maintenance days
- Check-in at the Ocean Free and Ocean Freedom desk from 7.15 am
- After check-in, board the vessel on A Finger no 5 Marlin Marina, Cairns at 7.30 am for the 8.00 am departure
Cairns Premier Reef & Island Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.