Explore Alice Springs and see how the town has evolved into the central hub of the Australian outback! Visit historical sites and some of the essential services delivered from Alice to the community of this vast region. The traditional custodians of the land are the Arrernte people, who refer to Alice as ‘Mpwante’. Here, you can see an array of attractions such as the Alice Springs Reptile Centre, home to the largest reptile display in Central Australia, where you'll have lots of fun, particularly during the show and if you’re game, try the supervised handling session!
A town Like Alice full-day tour
- See Alice Spring's major highlights!
- Get to know the towns interesting history and culture
- Explore Alice Spring's Desert Park
- Hangout with the local one-of-a-kind Australian wildlife!
- Entry to School of the Air
- Entry to Telegraph Station
- Entry to Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Entry to Alice Springs Desert Park
- Entry to Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Luxury coach travel
- Food and drinks
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Experience begins at 1.50 pm