Burj Khalifa fast-track tickets: levels 124, 125 and 148
- Visit At the Top SKY escorted by a Guest Ambassador
- Hop in a fast elevator and rise to the 148th floor of the SKY platform
- Feel as though you are taking a walk in the clouds as the fog descends upon the city in the early morning
- Go up to the world's highest outdoor Observation Deck
- Relax in the bespoke lounge of level 148 and enjoy some typical sweets
- See the city lights after the sun goes down for a reduced evening price
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal scene, represents a tribute to engineering, architecture, design and to the city's capabilities. If you are travelling to Dubai, surely you must have heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest sky-scraper in the entire world. Well, with this ticket you can climb all te way to the top, towering at 555m (1,821 ft) up in the sky, and take in the spectacular view on the At the Top SKY Observation Deck at level 148.
Open since October 2014, the At the Top SKY Observation Deck is even more impressive than the already impressive At the Top Observatory Deck at the 124th Floor. Your ticket allows you to go even higher, almost into space, all the way up to the 148th floor of At the Top SKY. This must-see in Dubai truly is an experience not to be missed. Explore Dubai with a unique interactive experience, hang out in the modern and luxury Sky Lounge or check out the SKY boutique for some typical souvenirs.
Enjoy the breathtaking 360° degree view of Dubai, the desert, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah and do a virtual tour of Dubai through the Burj Khalifa's Viewfinders attraction: Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View. A Guest Ambassador will take you around the place on an exclusive guided tour to learn more about the Burj Khalifa's history and creation. Pause in front of the green screen for a very special picture with beautiful backdrops illustrating the Burj Khalifa external facade or striking views of the city.
- Entrance fee to the Burj Khalifa
- Access to levels 148, 124 and 125
- Complimentary juice and small pastries at Level 148
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Guided tour with a Guest Ambassador (English)
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Don't forget to bring your ID or passport with you
- Please note: If you wish to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- The entire At the Top experience is wheelchair accessible. Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however, you are welcome to take your time. Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes and then continue the journey to level 125/124, where they can stay as long as they prefer
- For visitors to level 124 who wish to view the sunset, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 90 minutes prior
- Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, Level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema car park
- Every day
- Admission every hour from 9.30am-10.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for available times
- Hours during Ramadan: 11.00am-5.00pm(prime)/6.00pm-11.30pm
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00pm and 1:30pm
- Friday: 1:30pm and 2:00pm
- Evening Shows: Daily: 6:00 to 11:00pm (every 30 minutes)
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a c...
Located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts™, Motiongate™ Dubai is the region’s biggest Hollywood-themed ...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....